Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shower Time!

  The theme was pickles and ice cream! 

 Such sweet little touches!
 Jenna spent so much time, effort, and creativity on this shower!  She is the best friend a girl could ask for!  Thank you Jenna!
 Yum!
 Heidi surprised me and flew out to be a part of my shower all the way from MN!  Thank you Heidi!  You are such a wonderful friend! 


 Handmade gifts and the cutest socks in the world!
I am so incredibly blessed!!!  I have the most amazing friends and family in all the world!  Thank you for ALL that you have done for our family!  Can't wait for our newest addition to finally be here!!

P.S.  I am just realizing I never put up shower pictures from my first wonderful shower given by my lovely sister, Bailey, Mom, and Aunt Jodi!  Thanks to you too!!! I will post pictures but I guess they will be out of order;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment